I think this can be disabled by changing DetectPUA in:

/etc/clamav/clamd.conf.tmpl

And then expanding the template...

I found this on google:

What is PUA? I get a lot of false positives named PUA.*

With the release of ClamAV 0.91.2 we introduce the option to
scan for Potentially Unwanted Applications. The PUA database
contains detection for applications that are not malicious
by itself but can be used in a malicious or unwanted
context. As an example: A tool to retrieve passwords from a
system can be useful as long as the person who uses it, is
authorized to do so. However, the same tool can be used to
steal passwords from a system. To make use of the PUA
database you can use the-detect-pua switch for clamscan or
enable it in the config file for clamd (add: DetectPUA yes).
At this point we DON'T recommend using it in production
environments, because the detection may be too agressive and
lead to false positives. In one of the next releases we will
provide additional features for fine-tuning allowing better
adjustments to different setups. NOTE: A detection as PUA
does NOT tell if a application is good or bad. All it says
is, that a file MAYBE unwanted or MAYBE could compromise
your system security and it MAYBE a good idea to check it
twice.