Hi Everyone,

I am facing a problem in my network which is as follows:

1.       we are using endian firewall 2.5.0 in our office.

2.       Internet is given to green zone all using proxy. HTTP PROXY >>> Not
Transparent (Green Zone)

We are also using another juniper firewall in our network. All computers are
using Juniper as their default gateway address.

Problem is if any person having IP within Green Zone set endian firewall as its
default gateway then gets full access of internet. (having admin rights)

For example:

IP configuration of a computer:

Juniper Firewall: 192.168.0.1

Endian Firewall: 192.168.0.2

Basic computer IP Config:

IP address: 192.168.0.100

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 192.168.0.1 (Juniper)

Altered IP Config:

IP address: 192.168.0.100

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 192.168.0.2 (Endian)

ANY SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM?

Till now I tried to disable few outgoing firewall rules as below:

[cid:image003.png@01D17615.9CE502E0]

Tried disabling http (80) and https (443) traffic outgoing firewall rules but
nothing happened.

Unfortunately I don't have good command in Linux.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prabhjot Singh Teharia  |  Network Administrator  |  Ext.: 1133