Be sure to turn the RF Gain fully clockwise and counterclockwise as describe in the manual when ajusting S Lo and S Hi.

Le 04-07-02, à 23:57, David N. a écrit :

Hello all I am at the test 1 phase of the build
The problem I am having is that when I set the Slo or
SHi the far right dot is the only one lighting up.
It says in the manual that (Slo) the far left led
and it is on 10. I double checked my agc and it is at
3.80 so that is not in question is there something
I am overlooking?? if so what? or am I looking at a
mistake in one of my steps?
Thanks
David KR4OW

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ