I was wondering if it should be possible to tone match using the SPOT
feature on CW against a transmission from my KX1 which my frequency counter
claims is accurate...

--

"It takes brains. It's not like forward, where you can get away with
scoring and not play defense... On defense you have to be thinking."

David M. Katinsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]