> was good code) , something has clicked into place, I don't know why but it
> just seems to be so much easier all of a sudden, the small words are just
> copied automatically and I seem to be able to hold more characters in my
> head for the longer ones.
> I feel a real sense of accomplishment.

Now it gets even better.  Once you get above 25 or so, for some reason
the code starts to seem more fluid, which seems more enjoyable, and
that's a big motivating factor for increasing speed further.  It's
almost as if you don't have to *try* to practice, you just want to
listen and operate, and the practice is simply a convenient side effect.

When I learned CW, I found that the single most motivating factor was
simply seeing improvement.

Congrats on getting to ths point.  The fun is just beginning!

--Andrew, NV1B