Hallo Martin,
vy congrats to your results: every time one learn CW is a good new for us!
I remember when I was at University and I was studying some difficult
mathematcis, or electronics formula, every day I used to repeat, to write,
to read, and I was frighten as the exam was coming soon. Then, when I was a
four, three days far from exam: suddenly all was clear, as my brain war
suddenly different, and I was amazed as all was so clear and...EASY. And so
I passed all exams. This means that if you do the right job, continously, at
your time (it's different from mine) you'll arrive at result. And in CW is
the same. And this is the beautifull of our mind, as CW as a mind
exercise....
So Martin enjoy this new picture, enjoy the have a good reading, and in
future, maybe you'll remember this period as a training period, and you'll
be on 200 wpm speed....hi!

All the best, hope to meet you on the air on CW- QRP of course (I'm not a
very fast CW'er).

73

Alex I0SKK