I am toying with the idea of selling my FT-1000D in order to purchase a
K2/100 with options. Before I list it for sale elsewhere I thought I would
throw it out here to see if there might be someone interested in a trade..
It is an excellent condition Yaesu FT-1000D (1993 serial number),  it is
loaded with all available filters including the 600hz cw filter for the sub
receiver. 200 watts on all bands, and will go down to about 2 watts minimum.
Comes with manual, hand mic, power cord, and service manual on CD-ROM. This
is a super radio, still preferred by many contesters and hard core dx'ers.
I do not have the original box, but would be double boxed and packed very
well.  Here is what I would possibly like to trade for.

K2/100  (very late model, serial number above 4500)
DSP
160/RX
60 Meters
NB
SSB
150w external Tuner
other options a plus

If you have something like this and would like to talk about a trade please
email direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J