First the good news!  My T1 arrived today!

Now the bad news!  I have a new Bullmastiff puppy--3 months old--his  name is
Linus, but I may rename him T1--I had the bags out of the box to  inventory
parts--got a phone call--puppy (he's 30 lbs. already), stretches up to  table
and grabs bag of parts--takes them out on the patio--proceeds to chew the  bag
to bits!  Parts all over the patio!  I recovered most of the parts  (I think),
but now an inventory is crucial!  I wonder what the calorie  count is for
radio parts!  Any bets on whether I found ALL the  parts????

Dave W7AQK