OK, this happens every time I set up my K3 for RTTY [CQ WW RTTY], even
though I've got two pages of stuff written in my station journal, it
still takes me a couple of hours to get it all right.

I'm in DATA AFSK A.  Everything seems to finally be working.  However,
it is "stuck" in FL1 which is the SSB filter.  If I tap XFIL, the DSP BW
opens up to SSB width.  When I reduce the DSP BW to 400 Hz, that
happens, but strong stations just out of my passband still activate the
AGC.  If I tap XFIL again, everything goes back to SSB BW.

I confess, I really don't understand the K3's data modes very well ...
OK, at all.  Any help would be appreciated.  I will be very much part
time in the contest so I'm not tearing out what little hair I have left
to get it fixed before 0000Z, I'd just like to select the 500 Hz roofer.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2010 Cal QSO Party 2-3 Oct 2010
- www.cqp.org