TJ,

If you are doing it for the first time, give yourself 8 to 12 hours for
the whole task.
As Alan Wilcox has said, use Specrtrogram for alignment, and become
familiar with its use beforehand since you have a "deadline".  The use
of Spectrogram 5.17 (and its download) is available from Tom Hammond's
website www.n0ss.net.
Additional information on the use of Spectrogram is in the K2 Dial
Calibration article on my website www.w3fpr.com.

Note: if you are running Windows 7, Spectrogram 5.17 will not work -
Spectrogram 16 (also freeware)  will work fine.  If you cannot locate it
on-line, drop me a private email and I can send you a Zip file
containing it.

73,
Don W3FPR