... I just installed the KDSP2, and based on the manual the auxbus isn't communicating with the dsp unit. I seem to be able to use the default filters, but when I hit "display" I still get the voltage and current readout. Also I think I was supposed to get a clock setting routine when I first powered up.

Be sure the RTC mode is ON or you won't be able to communicate with the DSP (initial Checkout, Page 18 of KDSP2 manual).

If the DSP chip itself is having a problem, there would be no audio.

Lyle KK7P