> I have built fourteen K2's, four K1's
> and four KX1's and have found only one component missing.
> Oh and also I
> have built a slew of options and never found a part missing.
> It only takes about an hour to do the inventory and it is
> well worth the time spent.

Seems like you contradict your own argument here. If Elecraft never makes a
mistake it seems like a waste of an hour to look for one. The good news is
as long as people keep building kits and never finding missing parts, those
of us who don't do inventories can rest assured that everything's there. :-)

Craig
NZ0R
K1 #1966
K2 #4941