k2#4877
Every think going great with my k2.Worked many station on all bands with ssb
and going great.
But I have a question for (Don)w3fpr or any veteran
k2 builders.
I want to calibrate my rit/xit on center again.
Forgot and canot find where I made this ajustment.
It is not off much but when I have the knob
at 12:00 or O its off about .o5 on rit mode.
Example - When vfo is on 14.300 it will say 14.300.05
when I use rit.
Thanks for Help Everybody.
kc4eyf

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!