Wayne, regarding your post on an upgraded KNB2. The time has come for all of us in the kit building community to embrace surface mount. We need to start installing these devices ourselves. It's really not that hard. I've done it and it is easy to do if you are careful and have good instruction. Elecraft is the gold standard in kit building. The time has come for SMT in kits. The KNBx is the place to start. I know you are fearful of allowing us hamfisted hams to start installing SMT. Be not afraid! Sign me up as a beta tester. The option will be a sell-out. 73 Joe K4AA