> The worse part of building any kit to me is those stinking nasty
> torroids, I hate them with a passion.

:-) I've found for the K2 and KPA100 I do the torroids while I'm waiting for
some other time-consuming task. I just got to the page in the KPA100 manual
where you do like 12 torroids all at one time. I've been creating CD-ROM
masters for a new product we have coming out, and the time to write a CD is
just about enough time to wind a torroid. Whipped through 'em pretty quick.

The other thing I've found that helps is that I get up, take off my
magnifying glasses, and walk around while I wind. Otherwise I'm hunched over
the bench staring at little loops of wire for minutes at a time.

Craig
NZ0R
K1 #1966
K2 #4941