All,

I have two boards, one chip and two toroids from an SK friend's estate. I had
previously sold his K2, K1 and KX1 and just now found these in a box of misc
parts. The first board is labeled K1 FIL 2, Rev. D. The second board is labeled
KXB30 REV B1. Also I have two small toroids with windings and a chip that has
26 pins and is labeled KX1 1.01.

I have posted pictures at
https://picasaweb.google.com/110621169662200832462/ElecraftSpares#5731706769554205010

Let me know if this link doesn't work and I will email reply with the pictures.

I have no idea what these are worth - if anything. If someone can use them,
please let me know and we can arrange something.

73, Rod/w7zrc