PRB-1 is not a law. It was a recommendation to local jurisdictions that
they allow reasonable antenna accommodation for ham radio. When the FCC
acted to allow antennas for satellite TV, the commission chose not to
include ham radio.

In recent years, ham radio has proven itself so useful/helpful during
disasters that apparently the commission has chosen to review its past
decision. I'm not aware of what kicked this off, but it sure is about time.

73,
Barry