James:

Look at the control board and switch the voltmeter switch S1 back to the INT position. Or if you have a newer unit you may have accidentally knocked off the jumper on the voltmeter connector P7 - The jumper has to be set to the INT positon. Fear not this is a common occurrence...LOL The S! or P7 are located in the upper left hand corner of the control board when viewed form the component side.

73

Jim Younce K4ZM

James Said:

I was just putting the finishing touches on installing the KIO2 in my
K2 when I encountered a problem during testing. I was at the part of
testing the change in current when pulling the KIO2 off and on. When I
pulled the KIO2 off and powered the radio back on, I got a 'Low Batt'
message and the voltage was reading 0.00.. this is with the battery
only in it. I tried plugging the KIO2 back in and it still reads 0.00.