Just finished the conversion of my K2 to a K2/100. On SSB, power
seems quite robust, with my wattmeter showing 70~80 watts on voice
peaks (I would have expected about 40~50). On CW, I'm only getting
about 40~50 watts dead key (I would have expected 100). It seems
like this is backwards from every radio I've ever owned, and I can most
certainly live with this. I got every upgrade available (resistors, caps, etc.) before starting the build so all parts/firmware are current as of July 2005.
I really don't want to go back inside since everything else is performing
quite flawlessly. But in the event I ever have to go back inside in the
future for another reason, what should I look at as the culprit?

Thanks, -KR4WM