-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Simon Brown (HB9DRV)
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:29 AM
To: David; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] New amp

I seem to remember that it weighed a ton or two - either it had a dirty
great big PSU built in or my mind is off on a jaunt of its own again. Looked
absolutely brilliant, drool factor was very high.

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005