I am about to embark on final assembly of KPA100 and need a 25A PSU.  I would
like to build my own but cannot find a published design.  I could design my own
but the cost of a transformer, electrolytics and a heat sink approach the price
of commercially available PSUs.  If I get it wrong it is money wasted.  has
anyone knowledge of a design and components available in UK?

Alternatively if I buy ready made there are units from about 70 pounds to 150
pounds.  Any recommendations?  The RS 50 mentioned in postings does not seem to
be available UK.

John, G3NYX
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.