The ICE 419 requires one line per band control.  Neither the K2 nor K3
provide such an output.  Automating any of the bandpass filters with
K2/K3 require a band decoder of some kind - in the case of the K2 that
means decoding frequency/band from the CAT interface.

To my knowledge there are only two currently available band decoders
that will connect to the CAT interface of the K2 and still provide for
"pass through" of control data for a logging program - those being the
Elecraft KRC-2 and the microHAM Station Master.  The KRC-2 passively
"snoops" on responses from the K2 to the logging program, whilst the
Station Master provides an active (USB based) interface for the logger
using microHAM's Router software.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV