Looks like something has gone astray with my email receiving - I'm only getting
a couple of messages from this reflector, none of which were regarding my
K144XV Utility question. I just popped up to the reflector archives and see
that there were several replies. Thanks to those who answered me.

 have an iMac with VMWARE Fusion and Win/XP sitting on another desk, so I'll
have to load the USB->Serial driver over there and move my cable to that
computer temporarily to run the utility. I wish Elecraft would have simply put
a one-liner on their web page indicating that there was no Mac version of the
K144XV Utility - would have saved me a bunch of time. And I hope that this
utility WILL come in a Mac version some day, like the other's I've been using:
K3 Utility, P3 Utility, KPA500 Utility - the Mac versions of them work very
well.

Regards, Jim