> I am running mH Router + LP-Bridge + LP-PAN2 + NaP3 + N1MM + K3 +
> mAudio 2496, all with XP32 on a 2-core AMD 2.1Ghz machine that's a
> bit long in the tooth.

Which microHAM interface are you using?  With CW Keyer, Digikeyer,
Digikeyer II. microKEYER or microKEYER II you do not need LP-Bridge.
N1MM works with the primary CAT port and NaP3 can connect to the 2nd
CAT port.  This avoids some of the critical timing, load order issues
and reduces load on the processor.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV