Hi, all!

10 years ago (in 2001) YL and myself changed our home location and our place
of choice is very thunderstorm addictive!!!
So, after burning an Drake TR7, I installed, on the antenna line a box with
a big relay, turning on with whatecer 12 V PS I turned on
swithching between a chock (2.5 mH National) when the PS is off, and a 1.5
Meg resistor with the PS on.
The build up of static was resolved and I did not had any discharge with
whatever TRX I am using (K2, Juma TRX2 and KX3).
At this time I was running 600 W so the relay was able to support that power
level (TR7 and L7A PA).
Best 73 to all and GL with statics and thunderstorms!!!
Bob F5UL