OK but I just looked in the assembly manual and the user guide and I did not
see anything about NOT doing the configuration/calibration of the filter.
Where is this located?  I mean, the instruction saying that
configuration/calibration of the filter is not required if shipped with the
KX3.  By the way, even though it was shipped, I did install it and the
configuration instructions say that the procedure must be performed whenever
the filter is removed or replaced.

What is this configuration file you mention that is associated with my serial
number.  Is this something I need to request?

Also, if this too is documented somewhere I must have missed that.  I do admit
to not reading the user guide cover to cover yet.

phil