Dave,
I don't want to assume anything, so I have to ask you why in the world
you'd want to do CW over a repeater? Are the repeater owners hip with
the idea? Thirty years ago a group of us tried to run CW practice on an
unused local repeater, with the owners permission and the support of the
local club, and that went over like a lead balloon. Not sure it would be
any different now.

73,
Scott, N9AA