You can tune the ATU manually on received signals or noise but I'm
pretty sure the settings will not be remembered if you subsequently
hit auto tune in an adjacent ham band. Actually, there are no separate
SWBC "bands" in the K3 scheme: these are just extended sections of the
ham bands (the 31m SWBC band is part of 30m; 19m is part of 20m,
etc.).

Basically, it is probably not worth the effort. SWBC reception is
about as good as you will ever need without having to match the
antenna.

73,
Drew
AF2Z