You can use a manual tuner with an antenna analyser. The low
power of the analyser stays under the power limit for outside
the ham bands and lets you read SWR on the SWL frequency. I
don't know if you can manually tune the internal tuner, but if
you can, it will probably remember the solution the next time
you switch to that frequency.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV