Sorry,  Eagle is a Printed circuit design software.  See cadsoftusa.com.  You
can draw your circuit schematic and then create a PCB board layout.  The
software will then produce the necessary files to send to a board house to
create the actual board.  Within Eagle there is a very extensive library of
all kinds of electrical parts and you can even create your own part
schematic and pad layout, which I've had to do with most of the Dallas
One-Wire devices.  It has a somewhat steep learning curve but the effort is
worthwhile and the results are fantastic.  I use Eagle on Linux but I think
it is available for most operating systems.  It is one great product, and
there is a free version for expirmenters.
One thing I didn't mention which I also use are adapter boards which have
the pad for mounting one SMD device and provide connection layout suitable
for bread-boarding.  Sparkfun.com has a lot of these for cheap.  This lets
you build/expirment with a few SMD devices without creating a circuit board.
I solder the device to these adapters as described previously.
I didn't mean to highjack this thread, but SMD soldering is very challenging
for all of us.  It is why the wonderful build of the K2 has become the
solderless assembly of the K3.  Electronics has moved on and SMD is how
every modern system is/will be built.  It will only get worse with new
generation stuff like ball-grid arrays and other high-density packaging.
Just imagine the size of a K3 with thru-hole devices, not that many of the
parts are even available in thru-hole format.

-----
73,
Don KA1KU