-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Bennett

Looks like I misspoke when I said I could leave the K3's PWR set at 90 and
adjust the RF output via the SLUSB. Doesn't quite work that way! RF power
out stays up in the stratosphere (PSK31 speaking, anyway) so I really do
have to set the K3 to about 25-30 watts out on the K3 and adjust the ALC via
the SLUSB. Still, it does seem to work pretty well.

Jim / W6JHB