From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of P.J.Hicks
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:19 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Problem with a K3 screw

As long as we are talking screws I thought I'd mention a situation that
occurred last night. While moving my K3 to get at the rear panel I noticed that
one of the acorn nuts from one of the fans had fallen off. In checking the rest
of them I found them in various stages of looseness. I suspect that the minor
fan vibration caused them to loosen. I retightened them and plan on adding a
bit of locktight in the next few days. Just a heads up.

PJ,  N7PXY