HI I have just acquired a Super Polymer Lithium Ion battery from an Ebay
seller, it's part no. is DC 1298A, (12V 9.8Ah)
Also received a small charger with this battery for 120-240 Vac. The
physical size seems like it will easily fit inside my K2 with room to
spare. Is this battery safe to fit internally in my K2 and recharge using
the supplied external charger?
Any advice appreciated, I have no experience of these batteries.

73, F5VJC