Unless you're using APF, in which case a few Hz might make a
difference.

Like others, I don't buy the musical CW pitch theory either. However,
the pitch of a CW note IS important, and there may be different
optimum pitches for various different reception conditions (assuming
your hearing response is not limited to a single narrow range).

It would be very useful to be able to adjust this pitch in an
interactive way. That is a feature I wish the K3 had... Say if you
have tweaked a signal to optimum in a narrow filter: it would be nice
to then simply adjust its pitch for optimum readability.

Unfortunatey. if you do this by changing the VFO/RIT, the signal is
moved off  center or out of the passband entirely. You could use the
PITCH control: however, when it is engaged you can't actually hear the
particular signal you are trying to optimize, only the loud sidetone.
It is a bit of a guessing game, switching PITCH on and off to find the
best tone for the signal. It would be a bit like having the signal
muted every time you try to adjust the af gain. Not very useful.

73,
Drew
AF2Z