Hi Graham,

The P3 is designed to work with transceivers that bring IF out, such
as the K3.  The KX3 has I/Q outputs, not IF.

Many Windows/MacOS programs, such as HPSDR, provide a panadapter
function that samples I/Q from the KX3 using a stereo sound input.  I
believe this type of setup is what most KX3 owners use in place of the
P3.

The P3 integrates *very* well with the K3!

73,
matt W6NIA

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:53:05 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am just waiting for my KX3 kit to be delivered and was looking
at the P3 Panadapter for a future purchase, how well does the P3
integrate with the KX3 ?

>My apologies if this has been asked before.
>
>Regards
>Graham G7NEH
>Cheshire UK

Matt Zilmer, W6NIA