To conserve desk space in my shack, I've always set my P3s on top of the K3s (two for SO2R contesting). Because I have the K3s tilted up with the fold-down bail, the P3s tended to slide down. Then I found a solution so simple that I'm ashamed to say I hadn't thought of it before -- small Velcro tabs on the front feet of the P3, to mating tabs on the top of the K3. As our friends in the UK might say, "it works a treat!"

BTW -- I do set the P3 to one side of the top to minimize interference with air flow.

73, Jim K9YC