From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Walter Underwood
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 1:00 PM
To: Reflector Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 Mounting Tip

There is a rubber/plastic non-slip material made by Dycem and used by
occupational therapists. It is really grabby, but not adhesive. It would be
great for keeping things from sliding around on a desk. I have not looked
for small quantities, but if you know a physical therapist or occupational
therapist, you might be able to get a few inches.

http://www.dycem-ns.com/productrange

wunder
K6WRU