Luc/Wayne,
Yes. It does work fine. I have an SGC-230 connected to one of my antennas, also. The only suggestion that I can make is to make sure that the tune power is above the minimum required for the '230. If the SWR is very high before the system is tuned, the '230 doesn't quite make it all the way if you don't start above minimum required power. The sensitivity is primarily at the lower frequencies. Otherwise, no problems.

73,
Barry
K3NDM