Good Afternoon,

I recently received my KX3 and its amazing.

I am very active on the 630m band as a Part 5 experimental station and use
an outboard transmit downconverter with an 80m IF to generate a signal.
While I have RX upconverters that port to various bands, the native RX seems
ok so at least at first I plan on using the internal general coverage RX.

I just ran into a problem, however.  I need to be able to TX on one band and
RX on another, literally VFO A is RX at 475 KHz and VFO B is TX at 3675 Khz.
Every time I manually enter a freq, when I presee enter, it changes both
VFO's to the same band.  I have been told that in the K3, there is a menu
setting (VFO IND) to allow independent VFO's but I dont see that option with
the KX3.

How do I do this?  The manual does not indicate any instructions for
crossband operation but I do it with my Yaesu's and they seem very happy
with this type of operation so I suspect there is a way to make this happen.

Thanks so much!

John Langridge KB5NJD / WG2XIQ