On 2015-02-19 6:44 AM, John K3TN via Elecraft wrote:
That VFO swapping SPLIT display is one of only two things I find I
like better when using my old TS-850 as I am now since my K3 is out
at a remote site. But, boy do I miss that sub-RX!

VFO Swapping displays are a feature of *single receiver* transceivers.
I do not believe *any* dual receiver transceiver ever swapped the VFO
displays (Icom's "dual watch" functions is not a dual receiver).

VFO Swapping displays are confusing when done with a dual receiver
function.  If you want a more "in your face" indication, flash the
transmit VFO when transmitting but *please* make it an option.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV