I am all for net neutrality.  I certainly don't want the bandwidth to be carved
up into toll lanes like the what is happening to all the commuting roads around
here (Puget Sound Region).  Maybe good for commuters but no good for everyone
else who shares the limited lane space.

As for 100 MB downloads in my lifetime comment.  I just did a speed test
(speedtest.net) and my results are:

      124.39 Mbps download

        12.35 Mbps upload

My service is Comcast cable Internet, cost about $55 per month.  I am a charter
subscriber as I signed up for the service when it was first offered in our
neighborhood back in the last part of the 1990s.  At the beginning when I first
signed up, it was about 5 Mbps download.  Just a year ago, it was peaking at
only 50 to 60 Mbps download.  Always getting faster.

Comcast is fearing Google Gigabit network technology.

P.S.  back in the mid-1970s, I was a systems programmer doing network comms
work with the ARPAnet at a research lab at Ames Research Center (Mountain View,
CA).  This was before they renamed it DARPANet and very early in the pre-TCP/IP
protocol days.  Even then, even with the slow speeds, I wished that I had that
service at home where dialup was still king.

73, phil, K7PEH