I have two in thanks to the sub Rx. I think the only real way to
answer that would be to have two identical K3's with an AB switch to
listen in different conditions. I can't imagine how well most of us
would appreciate that same difference if it was expressed as
numerical values from lab tests.

I can say I feel I am hearing better under difficult conditions after
putting them in. For me, when I now hear a station I can barely copy,
I'm guessing this was helped by the new synths.

FWIW...

73,

Gary
KA1J

> Whew!  Glad that topic (Net Neutrality) is done with.  Now, may I ask if
> anyone has successfully installed the new synthesizer? From a purely
> subjective point of view (ears only) - does it seem to provide an
> improvement?  I'm going to do the upgrade no matter what, just to keep
> my K3 on the leading edge.  But really curious how well it appears to
> work and whether the improvements are only viewable on instruments or
> are notable to ones ears.
>
> 73, Doug -- K0DXV

---