You may wish to consider the "rework eliminators" from WB2ART/KI4GGX (see http://home.cfl.rr.com/garyhvizdak/KI4GGX/unpcbs/ ) That will save you having to remove some links & a capacitor when installing the KSB2, K160RX, KDSP2
73, Dave G3VGR
K2/100  #4783

Solosko, Robert B (Bob) wrote:
Hello -
        My K2 kit is in the mail and is expected to arrive next week. I ordered
the K2, KSB2 and K160RX, so I'll be building those right away. Eventually I
plan to add the KDSP2 and KPA100. It appears that all of these add-ons require
some modifications to the basic K2. What should I do, or not do, when building
the K2 to make it easier and to avoid problems when I need to modify it for the
add-ons? All advise and suggestions are welcome.

        Thanks.

Bob Solosko
W1SRB