Paul Webb wrote:
Import duty is free  provided it is labelled properly.
VAT is 17.5%

You may get away with it but it's getting rarer.

Hi

I have a  couple of K2’s here K2 QRP and a K2/100 (not built by me)

I have built a K1 over Christmas and now want to smell solder again!

I would like to buy a K2 kit but just before I do I was wondering how much
Duty etc I can expect to pay when the Kit arrives here.

Anyone that as ordered one from the states and lives in the UK any
comments??

All the best

Paul

M0BMN