Don wrote:

> Note that the K1 will remember 6 bands...

It is my understanding that the K1 will store *one* display calibration
correction for each of the HF bands that can be assigned to a K1 band.  Since
each K1 band can be assigned to any of the nine HF bands, I believe that the K1
can "remember" nine different band LCD corrections.

The correction is stored in the front panel MPU system, and not on a filter
board.  This causes a minor problem if two or more filter boards are used in a
K1 that duplicate the same band on each (like a 80/40m two-band board and a
40/30/20/15m four-band board).  Only one correction for 40m can be stored, so
one of the filter boards will result in a slightly inaccurate LCD display
unless the 40m hetrodyne crystals on both filter boards oscillate within about
100 Hz of each other.

73,
Mike / KK5F