Hi Dauer and the group

I built my K2 in 2000 and used it until I donated it to a local high school in
2013. I used Spectrogram and Windows in the early years but changed to FLDIGI
and used the FFT option for the spectrum display in the later years and still
use it today with my K3s and KX3 if I want to check the filters. I understand
FLDIGI works with the Apple operating system as well as Linux so you should be
able to use it on whatever computer you have. I alined my K2 many times with it
and felt it did just as well as Spectrogram. The reason I quit using
Spectrogram is I always upgraded my operating system and there was a while that
Spectrogram would not run on my computer.

I hope this information helps you.

good luck and 73

Ken   W0CZ    w0cz at i29 dot net

Sent from my iPad