A significant plus is that the vendor (Tigertronics?) offers cables for a variety of popular rigs and rather good info on getting it set up, working with computer USB ports. That can be a plus for the technically-challenged who want to operate non-demanding digital modes like PSK31, Joe.

While I'm not all that challenged with degrees in EE, Signalink USB was my choice for that reason: It is convenient and works "well enough" :-)

73, Phil W7OX