From: "Don Wilhelm" <w3...@embarqmail.com>
To: "a45wg" <t...@sy-edm.com>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 1/19/2016 7:43:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] USB Soundcard

Tim,

Because you want to use the KX3 RX I/Q outputs to produce a spectrum display, you must have a soundcard with a stereo input.
That rules out the SignaLink which has only a mono input.
The Asus U5 or U7 will do the job for you quite nicely, and costs less than the SignaLink.
You can use the Asus for both digital modes and a spectral display.
Look at NaP3 or Win4K3 software applications.

73,
Don W3FPR