I have checked the K1EL site.
Both MacLoggerDX and Rumped support the WKUSB.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Elecraft] K3-S - CW Keying for Contests
Date:   Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:07:24 -0600
From:   Kevin Stover <kevin.sto...@mediacombb.net>
To:     elecraft@mailman.qth.net

For any windows users watching this thread who actually care what their
morse sounds like in a contest I would suggest the WinKeyUSB3 from K1EL.
Instead of relying on windows to correctly key the rig with a direct
serial connection the contest software generates ASCII characters and
sends the string to the Winkey which keys the rig perfectly.

Windows does what it does best, which is move data around, rather than
trying to properly time morse code through a serial port.

The Winkey works with all the windows contest software and most regular
loggers. It also works with CQRLog in Linux and works on the Mac as
well. I have no idea if the Mac contest software supports it or not.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H

---