Don't know what I was thinking -- not 8 or 9 years. But a long enough time that my comment is still correct.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/

On 19 Feb 2016 12:06, Vic Rosenthal 4X6GP/K2VCO wrote:
Petr,

Don't sell anything right away. Elecraft has never given any indication
that they are interested in producing an amplifier bigger than the
KPA500. And the prototypes are 8 or 9 years old, if I remember
correctly, and they would have to change a lot in order to manufacture
them.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel